Lets get it

 Hi everyone,

My name is Mathias and I am a 2nd year student at Oregon State and Linn Benton. I was born in Kennewick WA but grew up in Pendleton OR. I spent the majority of my time playing sports and video games. Since I've gotten older my respect and love for the outdoors has grown. Snowboarding is something I recently picked up and there's little things better than seeing fresh snow on a mountain top. I did firefighting over the summer and this let me travel around and see different places around Oregon and California. The dream is to one day be able to travel around the world for my job which lines up with my major choice, Business Administration with an International Business focus. Marketing will be an integral part to succeeding and I think I'll enjoy learning in Robs class when the first add he shows us is about beans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Misinforming Ads

Spirit Airlines Keepin it Cool